REGULATOR O-RING DATABASE
This O-ring Database is in Acrobat .pdf form, and comes to us courtesy of Brian Cooper, who has done a terrific job on it and deserves obscene amounts of gratitude.
Size identifications have been made by measuring existing O-rings and consulting size charts in service literature, rather than by reference to the manufacturers proprietary blueprints or specs, and errors doubtlessly exist. Use it at your own risk.
Before you download it, please indicate that you have read the following conditions, and consent to them.
- that this is copyrighted material.
- that I am being granted a one-time license to make a single copy for personal use.
- that I will not distribute this material, by print or electronic means or other means, including posting on the net.
- that offering this database for sale, or incorporating it in another work that is offered for sale, would be a violation of the copyright holder's rights, and a violation of law,
- that the information in this database may not be accurate and that any use I make of it will be entirely at my own risk.
Please send us any comments, corrections, or O-ring sizes for regulators not shown.
I agree to these terms
I do not agree to these terms